Bursting with flavor, and cooked to tender perfection, these paleo Asian Garlic Steak Skewers are sure to be a family favorite!
Paleo Asian Garlic Steak Skewers
In my house, the kids LOVE steak. Whenever we ask for their input on what to make for dinner, their answer is always steak. Now, I’m totally okay with that, but sometimes, the same foods can get a bit boring. These Paleo Asian Garlic Steak Skewers, however, are anything but boring.
Marinate, marinate, marinate!
In my humble opinion, the secret to getting these to turn out well is to marinate them. This allows them time to really soak up the
AdventuresofaCavemom.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We may earn a commission if you make a purchase through one of our links. We are not endorsed or sponsored by Amazon.
I love to have options for how to cook things. With these Paleo
- 1½ pounds top sirloin steak
- 1 red onion
- ⅔ cup coconut aminos
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- ½ cup avocado oil
- ½ cup honey
- 1 Tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- Cut steak into one inch cubes. Cut the red onion into large chunks and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together coconut aminos, garlic, sesame oil, avocado oil, honey, ginger and sesame seeds. Add the steak and toss to coat in marinade. Marinate for 3 hours or overnight.
- If you are using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat. Thread the meat and the red onion onto the skewers. Grill for 8-10 minutes until the meat is done to desired liking.