Not sure what to get the fitness enthusiasts in your life? Check out these top gifts for fitness enthusiasts and find the perfect gift!
AdventuresofaCavemom.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We may earn a commission if you make a purchase through one of our links. However, we are not endorsed or sponsored by Amazon.
Gifts for Fitness Enthusiasts- Clothing
I cannot be the only one who finds putting on cute and comfortable workout clothes to be extra motivating, right? If I’m being entirely honest, there are days that I only work out so I can put the clothes on. Once the clothes are on, however, I might as well do the workout. 😉
- Beyond Yoga Alloy Ombre High Waisted Midi Legging
- Reebok Crossfit® Chase Shortie Shorts
- Reebok Crossfit Grace
- One Series Burnout Tank Top
- SUP Yoga Legging
- Koral Activewear Lustrous High Rise Legging Black
- Reebok Women’s Puremove Sports Bra
- Reebok Crossfit® Knit Waistband Shorts
Gifts for Fitness Enthusiasts- Technology
- Fitbit Versa 2
- Fitbit Aria 2 Wi-Fi Smart Scale
- Skulpt Scanner Measures Body Fat Percentage, Identifies Muscle Strengths and Weaknesses and Provides a Personalized Workout Plan to Burn Fat and Build Muscle
- Soul Electronics Run Free Pro Bio Headphones– offer training guidance and gait analysis during your runs so you can monitor your form and improve performance.
- Under Armour HOVR Record-Equipped Shoes– comes with a built-in chip that syncs with the MapMyRun app to track GPS info along with your running time, cadence, duration, and distance
- PowerDot 2.0 – Smart Electric Muscle Stimulator
- Under Armour Recover Sleepwear- absorbs natural heat from your body and reflects what’s called “Far infrared” back to the skin. According to the company, this speeds up recovery and helps you sleep better.
- Ozmo Watertight Rechargeable Smart Cup Hydration Tracker
Personal Training– Find Your Trainer is a really cool website that allows you to find vetted and insured personal trainers who will meet you anywhere to train you. They offer gift cards, so you can give the gift of personal training, while still allowing the recipient the freedom to choose their trainer and location.
Music- Workouts always seem a bit easier when you have the right music to listen to. So, subscriptions to spotify, amazon music, or pandora would be sure to put a smile on someone’s face.
Still not finding the right gift? For more gift ideas for fitness enthusiasts check out my Amazon storefront. And please let me know your favorite fitness gifts in the comments below.